Entering China's Market with Local Partners (Singapore)
If you're an Entrepreneur, Investor, or Business seeking to explore opportunities of business expansion, investments, or business opportunities in China, then this event will be for you.
We're incredibly excited to have 3 incredible speakers who are relevant in China market to share more about opportunities in China.
The event is co-hosted with our partner 71SG Pte Ltd - a company that aims to help their fellow start-ups expand and succeed in China.
The session will focus on the following:
1. A deeper understanding of the Chinese market and culture.
2. Things to note of when starting a business, investing, or even expanding in China.
3. Tax and legal related matters in China
4. Connecting attendees with valuable connections who can assist in their business expansion, investment, or career opportunities in China.
5. To answer any questions of attendees with regards China-related opportunities.
6. Potentially exploring China to connect with local partners such as suppliers, manufacturers, software developers, investors, and customers in China
1. Representative from IE Singapore (from China HQ)
2. Representative from a China private investment firm
3. Representative from 71SG Pte Ltd
4. Representative from a startup company that scaled to China
In short, we believe the session will bring tremendous value to:
1. Entrepreneurs running businesses who want to expand into the Chinese market.
2. Individuals keen on investing in the Chinese market.
3. Bringing your company to explore collaboration opportunities in China
4. You want to get connected with more international and Chinese people.
Who will be present at this event?
1. Entrepreneurs, Investors, and many professionals.
2. Representatives from Chinese investment companies
3. Representatives from China corporate firms..
4. The BEAM Team who will be assisting in introductions, collaborations, and market access opportunities.
5. BEAM partners who provide a wide variety of professional and business services.
6. The local Chinese government of Wuhan together with 71SG are shortlisting scalable early stage startups who can potentially pitch and raise funding in July 2017, you can inquire more about this opportunity during the event.
• The event starts from 7:30PM. We recommend coming early to mingle.
• Refreshments are NOT provided at this event, please have your dinner prior to attending.
• Ticket passes are for a single entry.
• If you're keen on collaborations or sponsorships, please drop us an email at email@example.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#250349 2017-05-30 10:23:36